L’Oréal is the official sponsor of the exclusive beauty accelerator within STATION F, the 366,000 square foot Parisian campus designed to host a startup ecosystem under one roof.The L’Oréal beauty accelerator will welcome up to 20 high potential early stage startups starting in January 2018 and accelerate their development by bringing them strategic mentoring and operational support.
“Our partnership with Station F is strategic to help us connect, collaborate and support the rising generation of beauty entrepreneurs. We are excited to provide the resident beauty startups with access, networking and mentorship across the Group’s brands, labs and business teams to accelerate their development.” - Lubomira Rochet, Chief Digital Officer, L’Oréal.
Which startups can apply to enter the program?
We are accepting applications for startups operating in 3 main fields:
- Indie beauty brands that have unique product innovations in the dynamic world of cosmetics. We are interested in connecting with brands that focus on makeup, skincare, hair care, and fragrance.
- Technology startups that have specific capabilities in the following sectors: augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and social commerce
- Early stage companies that are focused on digital Services in beauty including devices, diagnostic tools, product personalization and customization, and also service platforms (booking engines, social-selling marketplaces, etc).
What support will your startup receive?
The beauty entrepreneurs selected to enter the L’Oréal acceleration program will receive:
• Strategic support from L’Oréal
- Mentorship from a dedicated L’Oréal team
- Access to key stakeholders within the Group and brands worldwide
- Potential for proof of concept projects with nominal budgets
- The Group’s vast expertise of the beauty industry
• Operational support from STATION F
- A unique network of select startup founders
- Multiple amenities : access to everything a startup needs (from legal counsel to unlimited Wi-Fi)
- Exclusive campus events with high level entrepreneurs
How does the program work?
The startups will enter the program for a term of 6 to 12 months.
The program is structured as follows:
- An onboarding period in the accelerator
- The creation of proof of concepts with the pilot brands and markets teams
- Once the POC is successful, a scale period will follow leveraging the Group’s powerful network worldwide
- A summary of the key learnings
- The startup graduation from the accelerator
How can I apply?
If you fit these criteria, we look forward to hearing about your business.
We are accepting applications at: email@example.com
Please send us an email and let us know why you are interested in learning more about our STATION F partnership.