The Management Board
Headed by Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman and Executive Director of L’Oréal, the Board of Directors of the Foundation consists of 12 members, of whom 5 have been co-opted from outside the Group, but who are qualified in the fields in which the Foundation is active, as well as 7 representing the L'Oréal Group. What is its role? To evaluate the initiatives submitted, to determine the general direction of the Foundation, to approve the budget and to vote on projects. It meets twice a year.
The members of the Board of Directors
- Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman - Executive Director of L’Oréal
- Laurent Attal, Vice-Chairman, Executive Director for Research and Innovation at L'Oréal
- Hervé Navellou, Executive Director for Mainstream Products at L’Oréal France
- Isabel Marey-Semper, Executive Director for Communication, Sustainable Development and Public Relations
- Jérôme Tixier, Executive Director for Human Resources
- An Verhulst-Santos, Executive Director for L’Oréal Professional Products
- Françoise Schoenberger, Director for Social Relations
- Claudie Haigneré, astronaut and former Minister of Research and Minister of European Affairs, President of the Universcience Unit formed by combining the "Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie" and the "Palais de la Découverte"
- Maurice Corcos, Head of the Department for Youth and Young Adult Psychiatry, Institut Mutualiste Montsouris
- Pascale Cossart, Professor at the Pasteur Institute
- Béatrice Dautresme-Schlumberger, former Chief Executive Officer of the L’Oréal Foundation (Independent Director)
- Mireille Faugère, Executive Director of the Générale APHP
The team at the L’Oréal Foundation
The L’Oréal Foundation team is managed by Florence Lafragette and David Macdonald, under the leadership of its Executive Director, Isabel Marey-Semper.
Together they define the strategic orientation of the Foundation, which is then submitted for approval to the Board of Directors.
The team works in close collaboration with its partners on a day-to-day basis to design, implement and measure the deployment of its actions developed around its two flagship programs: For Women in Science and Beauty for a Better Life.