L'ORÉAL'S PARTNERSHIP WITH....
L'Oréal and Founders Factory partner to find innovative start-ups
"We believe that open innovation will be key to identify new disruptive ideas and co-develop new services to meet the aspirations of our consumers. We are excited to champion the next generation of beauty entrepreneurs through our partnership with Founders Factory and accelerate their development by bringing them our expertise of the beauty industry ."
Lubomira Rochet, Chief Digital Officer, L'Oréal
L’Oréal provides eachstartup with access to an in-house team of experts that gives operational support and mentoring; bring its century old beauty expertise and access to a passionate & connected ecosystem of specialists across marketing, R & I, and operations. The program has supported several start-ups since its launch in May 2016 including Preemadonna, Tailify, Veleza, Cosmose, Sampler and Riviter.What support can your start-ups receive?
- Strategic Support from L’Oréal: Access to our key decision makers so deals can be done quickly Help you scale your products through our distribution channels
Give you unprecedented access to deep expertise and market insights
Be a low-risk testing partner so you can iterate your proposition and find product / market fit
- Operational Support from Founders Factory
Fundraising with an in-house 60 person team
Growth, product, design, technology, AI, data science, marketing, partnerships and fundraising with an in-house 60 person team
Investor database of +330 funds and +1,000 angels
Average of 40 qualified investor introductions per startup
Program lasts a total of 6 months
What start-ups are we looking for?
L’Oréal is looking to partner with start-ups that are tackling the following areas:
- Data • Ecommerce • Retail Transformation • AI • AR / VR Content • Development
- Influencer/Social Tools • Connected Devices + IoT (diagnostics, shade finders, scanners, etc)
- Events/Education tech • Personalization (online and offline models) • IT (next generation delivery platforms)
How should start-ups apply?
We are accepting applications at L'Oréal Open Innovation Program firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send us an email and let us know why you are interested in learning more about our partnership with Founders Factory.