Which startups can apply to enter the program?
We are accepting applications for startups operating in 3 main fields:
- Indie beauty brands that have unique product innovations in the dynamic world of cosmetics. We are interested in connecting with brands that focus on makeup, skincare, hair care, and fragrance.
- Technology startups that have specific capabilities in the following sectors: augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and social commerce
- Early stage companies that are focused on digital Services in beauty including devices, diagnostic tools, product personalization and customization, and also service platforms (booking engines, social-selling marketplaces, etc).
What support will your startup receive?
The beauty entrepreneurs selected to enter the L’Oréal acceleration program will receive:
Strategic support from L’Oréal
- Mentorship from a dedicated L’Oréal team
- Access to key stakeholders within the Group and brands worldwide
- Potential for proof of concept projects with nominal budgets
- The Group’s vast expertise of the beauty industry
Operational support from STATION F
- A unique network of select startup founders
- Multiple amenities : access to everything a startup needs (from legal counsel to unlimited Wi-Fi)
- Exclusive campus events with high level entrepreneurs
How does the program work?
The startups will enter the program for a term of 6 to 12 months.
The program is structured as follows:
- An onboarding period in the accelerator
- The creation of proof of concepts with the pilot brands and markets teams
- Once the POC is successful, a scale period will follow leveraging the Group’s powerful network worldwide
- A summary of the key learnings
- The startup graduation from the accelerator
How can I apply?
If you fit these criteria, we look forward to hearing about your business.
We are accepting applications at: L'Oréal Open Innovation Program
Please send us an email and let us know why you are interested in learning more about our STATION F partnership.