L’Oréal commits to making its web sites, intranet and extranet accessible in compliance with article 47 of the French law n°2005-102 of February 11th 2005.
This accessibility assessment applies to https://www.loreal.com/.
Le site L’Oréal is in partial conformance with the French general accessibility enhancement framework (RGAA), version 4.0. du to the the following noncompliances.
1.2. Test results
Based on an evaluation done by Atalan, the L’Oréal website meets 88% of RGAA criteria.
1.3. Non compliances
List of noncompliant criteria :
1.2. Does each decoration image is correctly ignored by assistive technologies ?
- 1.3. For each image conveying information with a text alternative, is this alternative relevant ?
- 1.9 Is each image caption correctly associated with the corresponding image, if necessary ?
- 7.1. Does each script support assistive technologies, if necessary ?
- 9.3 On each Web page, is each list structured appropriately ?
- 10.13. On each web page, are additional contents appearing when focusing or hovering over an interface component controllable by the user (except in special cases) ?
1.4. Review process
The audit leading to the declaration was conduct on the 05/06/2020.
1.4.1. Technologies used on L’Oréal.com
1.4.2. Testing environment
The review was conducted using the tool and assistive technologies combination provided by the RGAA framework, using the following versions :
- NVDA 2020.1 / Firefox 77.0.1
- Jaws 2019 / Firefox 77.0.1
- Voice Over on iOS 12.4.4
1.4.3. Tools used to evaluate
- Contrast color analyser
- Outil de développement Firefox
- Axe Developer Tools (extension Firefox)
- Web Developer pour Firefox
1.4.4. Pages sample included in the review
- Homepage : loreal.com
- Commitments page : loreal.com/en/commitments-and-responsibilities/
- About L’Oréal: loreal.com/en/group/
- Brand : Lancôme : loreal.com/en/loreal-luxe/lancome/
- News: loreal.com/en/news/
- L’Oréal Luxe: loreal.com/en/loreal-luxe/
- Error page (404)
- Governance page : loreal.com/en/governance/board-of-directors/
- History page: loreal.com/en/group/culture-and-heritage/l-oreal-history/
- L’Oréal USA : loreal.com/en/usa/
- Search page: loreal.com/en/search/
- Suppliers: loreal.com/en/audiences/suppliers/
If you find yourself in a situation where cannot access a content or service due to a disability, you can contact the website’s team that will guide you to or provide an accessible version.
Guillaume Paganucci Send an e-mail